Thursday, July 28, 2011

Why Too Much ABAP???

 Has ABAP been too much??  No not really... Its just a name... After so many years of me learning ABAP which I still continue to learn, this is just a place to consolidate my learnings.

This place is dedicated for SAP ABAP Tips and Tricks which I come across during my data to day work or while browsing different websites or forums.

I always wanted to collect the tips and tricks and document it so that I can refer it whenever and wherever I want. Hence thot to put it into a blog so that people who are interested can also go through it.

I am sure these tips and tricks may be found somewhere else but this place is something for me and my readers. Well this is not a one stop solution but its an effort to share knowledge across the SAP community.

Hope people enjoy these.

No comments:

Post a Comment